Welcome to Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Associates!
What do we focus on?
- Working with people with disabilities
- Sports rehab/ athletic injuries
- Chronic pain and pain management
- Encouraging self care and independence
- Trying to minimize reliance on medications/ Giving opioid alternatives
- A strong emphasis on Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- At RSMA you will always receive 1 on 1 care with Dr. Rosen
- Initial visits are 60 minutes, with 30 minute follow-ups
- We believe in personalized, efficient service and quality over quantity
- A casual, non-clinical feeling office
- Team approach if necessary for optimal care
- Experience. Dr. Rosen established RSMA in 1998 and has been helping people in the DC Metro area since 1995!
Additional Wellness Services Available at this Location:
Massage: Germantown Massage Therapy Center, Pamela Crowl, 301-972-4006
Physical Therapy: Innerlinks Physical Therapy and Wellness, Keith Donovan, PT, 301-706-0688
Emotional and Mental Health: CVC Consulting, Carl V. Coleman, LCPC, 240-281-8487
A Note About Insurance:
Dr. Rosen participates with Medicare and Tricare. We are out-of-network with other insurances, however, if you have out-of-network benefits you may be eligible for reimbursement according to your policy.